An international success, Captain Richard has been sailing the seas for most of his life. Born in the Caribbean, Captain Richard wished to return to the beautiful waters of St.Kitts and Nevis to be closer to family and friends.
Dubai, Phuket, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore & Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Suez Canal/Red Sea to the Mediterranean, Egypt, Israel, Greek Islands, Malta, Italy, Sardinia
Capri, France, Spain & Islas Baleares.
Brisbane, Australia via Panama Canal and the French Polynesia
Island of Tahiti.
Traveled through out Seattle, Washington to Vancouver, Canada, Panama Canal Trans-Atlantic to Caribbean from Gibraltar, to Cape Verde, Antigua, St.Kitts, Nevis, British and U.S. Virgin Islands, the entire East Coast of the U.S. New England Turks & Caicos, Cuba, Florida & the Bahamas to name a few!
Captain Richard's first commitment is to your safety and the details that go into that process. He is also an expert in most things Caribbean and in tune to make sure you have fun! A wealth of knowledge and experience, Tango Too excels with Captain Richard at the helm.
British Commercial Yacht Masters 500 ton Offshore, Exp : 10-02-2021
United Arab Emirates Commercial Masters 500 ton, Exp; 29-04-2019
American 1600 Ton, Domestic 3000 Tons Masters, Exp: 12-07-2018
- Navigation & Radar Observer Unlimited (ARPA)
- Celestial Navigation
- Proficiency as Ships Security Officer
- Advance Medical First Aid Provider
- FCC & MCA Marine Radio Operator
- Visual Signaling Flashing Light Communication
- Fire Safety Prevention and Advanced Firefighting
- PADI; Advanced Open Water Diver
- Sea Survival Certificate, Antibes, France
- Key Power Institute, Miami, FL.
(Detroit Diesel & MTU Marine School)
- Professional Sports Game fisherman.
Copyright © 2019 Tango Too - All Rights Reserved.